Oct 26, 2009

Ta Da! We have a blog!

Okey dokey then! Howdy everyone! Welcome to the first post for American University's Fall 2009 semester's alternative break to Thailand, aka "The Thai/Burma Border" trip. So, a little information for all involved parties:

If we want to change the title of the blog (which I personally wouldn't mind), let's hear some suggestions!

Currently the blog is operated through an e-mail address of mine. We could change it so that we have a kind of community address so we can all update the blog as we please. Or if someone wants something to be posted on the blog, they could just send me the information and I'll post it for the group.

How creative/involved would we like this to be? We could each have little profile pictures and descriptions of ourselves (and use that for advertising purposes I guess?), or we could leave it pretty sparse and just use it to connect our group together. In other words, what exactly do we want the purpose of this blog to be?

Also, whoever's got the minutes, at least for tonight, please e-mail them to me and I'll start posting them!

Anne K Lynch

No comments: